Leukemia Helpline Provides the information’s regarding Leukemia Blood Cancer Symptoms, Causes, Diagnose, Treatment. In this period of increasing population, day and night progress, diseases are also increasing rapidly. The day we come are new to the disease. Although there are many diseases, which are normal but there are many diseases like this, it is very uncomfortable to be afraid of hearing the names.
What is Leukemia Blood Cancer?
These deadly diseases are alright and most of the sufferers take the lapse of death, and many times patients With his negligence as well, even his own ones. So one of the terrible diseases that we will do today is known as Blood Cancer.
These days the number of patients suffering from Blood Cancer is increasing rapidly. There are many types of cancers, such as stomach cancer, throat cancer, breast cancer, in which blood cancer is also a type of cancer that is in the blood. In this cancer cells slowly spread to the blood. But yes, these cells do not end, but rather take day to day and serious forms.
On Leukemia, cancer cells start interfering with the process of making the body blood. Leukemia attacks the bone marrow as well as blood. Because of this, the patient has a problem of dizziness, lack of blood, weakness, and pain in the bones. The diagnosis of leukemia is done by blood test in which special blood count is counted.
Research on Leukemia By USA ( Facts & Figures)
These results have emerged in the latest research by American scientists on Leukemia Blood Cancer. It is being seen as a major success in the field of immunotherapy. According to the results printed in the science transnational medicine journal, 16 cases of Adult B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) were included in the specialty of blood cancer in new tests. In 2013, as a special achievement in the treatment of cancer, Science magazine addressed it as ‘Living Drug’.
According to American Facts & Figures on Leukemia Every year in the United States, about 1,400 people die from Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL). This type of cancer is usually possible. Therefore in many cases the resistance to chemotherapy is born in the body and the disease reappears again. In this research, 14 out of 16 patients were completely cured. About Leukemia all the research done by American Cancer Society.
Research on Leukemia by Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
lls.org said in every 3 minutes 1 person diagnosed with Blood Cancer in United States of America(USA). Approximate 60,300 people are expected to be diagnosed Leukemia in 2018 in US.
There are approximate 381,774 people living or suffering from Leukemia in US.
Overall Survival Rate
|Sr. No||Disease||Time Period||Survival Rate in US|
|Overall Survival rate of Leukemia in US|
Relative survival rates
|Sr. No||Leukemia Type||Time Period||Survival Rate in US|
|1||Acute myelogenous leukemia (AML)||2007-2013||27.4%|
|2||Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL)||2007-2013||71.0%|
|3||Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)||2007-2013||68.2%|
|4||Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)||2007-2013||86.2%|
|Relative Survival rate of Leukemia in US|
24,370 people are expected to die in 2018 from leukemia (14,270 males and 10,100 females).
Their T cell was cured with genetic engineering so that the cancer could be removed from the body. The average age of these patients is fifty years. When they were brought for this treatment all the hopes for recovering had been dropped. The effect of chemotherapy or any other method was stopped on them.
Leukemia Signs & Symptoms
Symptoms of leukemia vary depending on the type of leukemia blood cancer. Indications of early Signs & symptoms of leukemia include:
- Fever or frosting
- Persistent fatigue, weakness
- Frequent or severe infection
- Lose weight without trying
- Swelling in lymph nodes, growing liver or spleen
- Easy bleeding or injury
- On the displacement of normal bone marrow cells by immature white blood cells with high numbers, the process of forming blood clots from the loss of bone marrow reduces significant blood cell deficiency. This means that people suffering from leukemia may easily get scratched, they may have excessive bleeding, or they may bleed from stinging the pin.
- White blood cells fighting with microbes can be suppressed or they can be dysfunctional. It can disable the patient’s immune system to fight ordinary infection or start attacking other cells of the body. Since leukemia does not normally reduce the immune system, some of these patients often have to face infection.This can be caused by tonsil infections, injuries to the mouth or diarrhea, and in the form of fatal pneumonia and periodic infections.
In the end, deficiency of red blood cells leads to anemia, which can lead to difficulty breathing and desolation.
- Some patients may experience other Symptoms for Leukemia Blood Cancer. These symptoms may include feeling sick, such as fever, blurring, perspiration in the night, and flu symptoms, or other symptoms or tiredness. Some patients experience nausea or heaviness due to increased liver and spleen; As a result, there may be involuntary deficiencies in weight. If leukocyte-influenced cells attack the central nervous system, then neurological symptoms (especially headaches) can arise.
- The cause of all symptoms associated with leukemia can be told to other diseases. As a result, seeing the symptoms of leukemia can always be treated by medical examination.
Types of Leukemia
There are Four Major types of Leukemia as given below-
|Numbers||Type of Leukemia||Short Name|
|1||Acute myelogenous leukemia||AML|
|2||Acute lymphocytic leukemia||ALL|
|3||Chronic myelogenous leukemia||CML|
|4||Chronic lymphocytic leukemia||CLL|
Causes of Leukemia
The concrete reasons for blood cancer are not known yet, according to scientists, there are reasons for genetic, genetic, radiation, carcinogenic elements, aids, aging, drug addiction, which are responsible for cancer.
Diagnosis of Leukemia
- Completely blood count is done for the treatment of leukemia cancer. Which is also called CBC. There are various types of blood cells in blood sample. When the number of cells in the blood is high or whatever cells in the blood are very small and abnormal cells are found, then blood cancers can be detected by the probe.
- X-ray-By chest X-ray, the doctors can find out where cancer cells have spread in the lungs. Chest X-ray is detected in the lymph nodes in which blood cancer infections are detected. X-rays are detected by the cancer cells in the lungs.
- Laparoscopy-Blood cancer surgery is done through laparoscopy. Laparoscopy is a very easy way to treat Leukemia blood cancer.
- Tumor marker test- Doctors test for tumor markers to diagnose Leukemia. Tumor markers are examined with body tissues, blood and urine. When cancer cells are emerging, then this diagnosis can detect blood cancer.
- Urine investigation-Blood cancer cells are tested through the urine through the microscope. Urine has epithelial cells that are on the passage of urine and cancer cells get out of the urinary tract which can be detected through the microscope. This test is called the Urine Citology Test. When cancer cells become more dangerous then this test can be examined.
Blood cancer can happen to anyone at any age, but the risk of having it happens after 30 years of age. If symptoms of blood cancer are identified on time, then treatment is possible.
Treatment of Leukemia
Treatments used to fight leukemia include:
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is the main form of best treatment for leukemia. This drug treatment uses chemicals to kill leukemia cells.
- Targeted Therapy: Targeted Therapy uses medicines that attack specific vulnerabilities within your cancer cells.
- Stem cell transplantation: A stem cell transplant is the process of replacing your diseased bone marrow with healthy bone marrow.
- Radiation treatment: Radiation therapy uses X-rays or other high-energy beams to damage leukemia cells and to prevent their growth.
Related question : What is Leukemia? @Leukemia Helpline
If you Still have any doubt regarding Leukemia Cancer Causes, symptoms, types, Stages, Diagnosis and treatment you send you query via contact us from in Contact us page, Leukemia helpline team will try to solve your doubt within 24 hours. Thanks!