ALL Cancer Symptoms, Causes and Treatment- Blood cancer is very dangerous. Blood cancer patients blood need to be changed repeatedly. Blood cancer is the most dangerous cancer. In this cancer the cancer cells spread to the person’s blood, and the most dangerous thing is that these cells of cancer can not be prevented from growing.
There is no age for having a Leukemia blood cancer, it can happen to anyone at any age, but after 40 years the risk of developing blood cancer increases. Blood carcinogenic blood is transmitted to someone else, it also gets infected with blood cancer, etc.
What Is Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia(ALL)?
Leukemia cells directly affect blood very much. Although symptoms of leukemia can be easily identified, but those who ignore the symptoms of leukemia and do not take timely treatment of leukemia, their life can last up to four years only. However this also depends on the age of the patient, the resistance and the type of leukemia.
Leukemia is the cancer of white blood cells. White blood corpuscles help fight your body infection. Your blood corpuscles are made in the bone marrow. However, bone marrow in leukemia creates abnormal white blood cells. These granules expel healthy blood cells, making it difficult for the blood to do its work. A type of white blood cells in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) are very high in the amount of lymphocytes or lymphoblasts.
While the ALL Leukemia occurs in body the cells develop into 1 of the 3 main types of blood cell components-
- Red blood cells
- White blood cells
ALL Cancer Signs & Symptoms
Possible Risk factors of ALL Leukemia include men, being white, having previous chemotherapy treatment, exposure to radiation, and adults, over 70 years of age.
Symptoms of ALL Leukemia:
- Feeling weak or tired
- Eating or bleeding easily
- Bleeding inside the skin
- Shortness of breath
- Losing weight or loss of appetite
- Pain in the bones or stomach
- Feeling painful or filled with ribs
ALL Cancer Causes
Some abnormalities cause the cell to grow more rapidly and survive when normal cells die. Over time, these abnormal cells can freeze healthy blood cells in the bone marrow, thereby producing less healthy white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets, thereby causing signs and symptoms of leukemia.
ALL Cancer Treatment
Acute lymphoblastic leukemia focuses on the control of bone marrow and allergic (whole body) disease. In addition, vaccines affected by leukemia must be stopped by the treatment of other parts, especially the central nervous system (CNS), such as spreading in the waistline eyeline. In general, all these treatments are divided into several stages-
- Induction chemotherapy to prevent constriction in bone marrow For adults, prednisone, vincristine and an anthraccein drug are given in standard induction plans; Other drug plans may be given L-asparaginase or cyclophosphomide. In the case of children who have low risk of all, normally three drugs (prednisone, L-asparaginase and vincristine) are given in the first month of treatment as standard therapy.
- Consolidation Therapy or Insensitive Therapy to destroy remaining Leukemia cells. There are several different methods of consolidation therapy, but it is typically this high-dose, multi-medicinal treatment that is used for a few months. Low all-risk patients are treated by the medical antimetabolite drugs such as methotrexate and 6-mercaptopurin (6-MP). Patients with high risk are given other medicines other than high doses of these drugs.
- CNS prophylaxis (preventive therapy) is good for preventing cancer from spreading in the brain and nervous system in patients with high risk. In the standard prophylaxis, the radiation on the head can be given and / or the medicine can also be given directly in the spine.
- After a reduction, care treatment with chemotherapy drugs to prevent recurrence of the disease. Medical care usually involves low doses of medication and it can continue for up to three years.
- Alternatively, genetically bone marrow transplantation may be suitable for high-risk or recurrent patients.
If you still have any doubt or query regarding What Is Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL)? and ALL Cancer Symptoms, Causes and Treatment kindly write on comment box as given below, Leukemia Helpline team will try to solve your query within 24hrs . Thanks!