Leukemia is also known as Blood cancer. Leukemia Diagnosis and Treatment is a highly variable processor. After leukemia, anti-cancer cells start creating obstruction in the formation of blood. The effect of leukemia also occurs on the bone marrow as well as blood. Because of leukemia the patient lacks blood, due to which due to dizziness, weakness, pain in bones, fatigue, vomiting, symptoms begin.
Leukemia Diagnosis and Treatment
The cause of leukemia could not be ascertained, but for some reasons it is prone to occur. It has been identified. Like all blood cells, leukemia also revolves around the body. Leukemia Symptoms depends on the number of cells leukemia cells and where the cells are in the body.
Also Read : What is Blood Cancer?
Leukemia can be diagnosed with these-
- Blood test- Completely blood count is done to Diagnose leukemia. There are various types of blood cells in blood sample. When there is a high number of cells in the blood or any cells in the blood, they are very small and abnormal cells are found, then blood cancer can be detected by the probe. These are general tests for the diagnosis of blood cancer.
- X-ray- By chest X-rays, doctors can find out where cancer cells are spread in the lungs. Laparoscopy Blood cancer surgery is done through laparoscopy.
- Laparoscopy is a very easy way to diagnose Leukemia.
- Tumor marker test Doctors test tumor markers for diagnosis of blood cancer. Tumor markers are used to test body tissues, blood and urine. When cancer cells are emerging, then this diagnosis can detect blood cancer.
Also read : What is Childhood leukemia?
Best Treatment for Leukemia Blood Cancer
- Avocado and blood cancer- Recent research from Canada has shown that avocado fruit plays a very effective role in the treatment of leukemia, a type of blood cancer. By the way avocado is the best source of fiber and potassium, it is very helpful to remove heart-related diseases and diabetes. Provides anti-oxidants and many types of nutritious ingredients to make the avocado skin healthy and smooth.
- Chemotherapy- Many people also get leukemia treatment through chemotherapy. This therapy is used to eliminate cancer cells through medicines. This drug is given to the patient as a pill or by injection. Depending on the leukemia that is spread in the patient’s body, it is to give a medication or to provide some medication with it.
- Biological therapy- Some people take medicines in leukemia, also called biological therapy. The natural protection of the body increases through this therapy. In this, the medicine is inserted through the syringe in the skin inside the skin. This slows down the speed of leukemia cells spread in your blood (blood) and gives strength to the patient’s weakened immune system. If there is any other medication with this Leukemia treatment, its side effects may also be there.
- Radiation therapy- Radiation Therapy is like X Ray You will not feel any kind of pain in it. In this, the energetic rays emanating through a large machine passes through the patient’s body and eliminates the cancer cells, while doing this therapy the body health cells of the body are also damaged but the cells are cured with time.
- Avocado and blood cancer- Recent research from Canada has shown that avocado fruit plays a very effective Method in the treatment of leukemia, a type of blood cancer. By the way avocado is the best source of fiber and potassium, it is very helpful to remove heart-related diseases and diabetes. Provides anti-oxidants and many types of nutritious ingredients to make the avocado skin healthy and smooth.
- Good care- Patients fighting for blood cancer require the best of good care. Get regular inspection of the patient every three months. Do not delay in starting Blood cancer treatment at all. Be advised that adopting the patient’s carefully monitored approach can reduce the side effects of cancer treatment.
Also read : What is Chronic lymphocytic Leukemia(CLL)?
If you still have any doubt or query regarding Leukemia Diagnosis and Treatment kindly write on comment box as given below, Leukemia Helpline team will try to solve your query. Thanks!