Symptoms of Leukemia
It is very necessary to know the Leukemia Symptoms & Signs at initial stage only. It is a serious killer disease and the number of patients in the world is increasing. The most upsetting thing about this is that most patients do not realize at the beginning that they are victims of blood cancer and it is too late for them to know.
First thing everybody should know What is Leukemia? for general awareness. After that, it is important that you are aware of its early Leukemia Symptoms so that you can identify it immediately and get your treatment done in time.
Usually, blood cancer is detected only when you do routine blood tests. Therefore, continue to do your medical checkup at regular intervals. In this article we are telling you about some early Symptoms of blood cancer.
Leukemia Symptoms & Signs
- Fever – Fever is one of the first symptoms of leukemia. When the body is affected by leukemia, the capacities of cells infections are rapidly decreasing and ups are quickly gripped by this disease.
- Bleeding: If blood is coming out during your mouth, nose or defecation, do not ignore it as a general problem, but go to the doctor as soon as possible and get your exam done.
- Marks on the body – reducing the number of platelets in the blood are also one of Leukemia’s symptoms. When there are not enough cells of these blood clots in the body, injuries and bleeding becomes normal. Due to the low number of platelets, small blood vessels break down under the skin, due to which the blue or baggy color marks on the body.
- Sweating in sleep: If you suddenly start sweating when you are sleeping, then it is also a symptom of blood cancer/Leukemia. However, it is not yet known why this happens to patients with leukemia.
- Some patients may experience other Symptoms in blood cancer/Leukemia. These symptoms may include feeling sick, such as fever, blurring, perspiration in the night, and flu symptoms, or other symptoms or tiredness.
Early Signs of Leukemia
- Some patients experience nausea or heaviness due to increased liver and spleen; As a result, there may be involuntary deficiencies in weight. If leukocyte-influenced cells attack the central nervous system, then
- White blood cell is not visible in some patients of leukemia during regular blood count calculation. This rare condition is called alukemia (low volume of white blood cell). In the bone marrow, now the cancerous white blood cells are found, which inhibit the normal formation of the blood cells.
- However, leukemia Cancer affected cells are found in the medulla in exchange for blood flow, where they appear in blood tests. Neurological symptoms (especially headaches) can arise.
- For Symptoms in patients with Leukemia, the number of white blood cell numbers in the blood stream may be normal or low. Alukemia can occur in any of the four major types of leukemia, and it is found to be particularly common in hairy cell Leukemia.
- The word ‘leukemia’ literally means ‘white blood’, hence the name of the disease has been given to it by leukemia; in most patients, white blood cells are found in large amounts in the investigation done before treatment as a early Symptom of Leukemia When a blood sample is seen in a microscope, a large number of white blood cells are clearly visible.
- Often, these extra white blood cells are immature or dysfunctional. Excessive number of cells can also hinder the level of other cells, causing a harmful imbalance in the amount of blood.
If you still have any doubt or query regarding Leukemia Symptoms & Signs kindly write on comment box as given below, Leukemia Helpline team will try to solve your query. Thanks!